Friday, October 31, 2014

The Limpopo Singer Kcee, Blesses Himself With Gold Escalade

Kcee's New Car

Kcee Limpopo is living the life. He has had a successful year so far with the release of several catchy songs.
Kcee posted a photo on instagram to celebrate the arrival of his new gold Cadillac Escalade SUV. He captioned the photo of his new ride on instagram saying :
"Nigerian artiste Kcee has cSo far this year God has been so good to me,sold out concerts,successful tours, endorsements e.t.c. So I decided to bless myself with a new Cadillac Escalade. My fans are still my greatest asset , so I've decided to give out Scholarship to any level before the year runs out and also another Miss fine face contest with bigger & better Prizes. #ilovemyfans #Kcee #fivestarmusic #ogadinma"
 Kingsley Chinweike Okonkwo 'Kcee' whose song Ogadinma is making waves customized his plate number with 'Five star'; the name of his record label. He is also known to have a redMercedes G-truck.
The self proclaimed fashion icon ome along way since his days with fellow artise 'Kcee Presh'. He regained his spot in the music industry when he decided on a solo career.

0 comments:

Post a Comment