Saturday, October 25, 2014

Ego Ogbaro-Tatoo Will Make Me Feel Like The Devils Child, So "I Chose Dreadlocks Over Tattoos"

Ego
Nigerian singer and vocalist Ego Ihenacho Ogbaro revealed that she is against tattoos but loves them.
In an interview with Punch on October 25,2014 ,Lagbaja's former singer and dancer opened up about always wanting to have a tattoo but she is glad she never got one. The married singer described that having a tattoo would make her feel like a child of the devil.
Ego in the interview explains that her reason for the lack of tattoo borders on religion "My first reason borders on religion. There is a part of the Bible that is against writing anything on your body. I feel if I do it, I am the devil’s child. At a time I wanted to get it, I went to the tattoo parlour but for a weird reason, it did not happen. It was like a phase and after a while, I got over it. I actually wanted to choose between tattoo and my dreadlocks; I could not have them both"
Ego is unlike several other celebrities in the industry who have tattoos. Most popular of all would be Tonto Dikeh who is rumoured to have over 50, Adaeze Yobo also has 2 tattos, Toyin Lawani  also has a couple, designer April by Kunbi recently got one and also Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo is known to have 3 tattoos amongst several others in the entertainment industry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment