Saturday, October 25, 2014

Female Drummer Ara Has No Problem Dating Younger Men

Ara
Nigerian female talking drummer Aralola Olumuyiwa spoke in an interview saying that she has no problem with dating a younger man.
The lady drummer whose marriage lasted only three years is ready to stop living the single life. She opened up in an interview with Punch on October 25, 2014 "When I meet the right person and fall in love, I will consider marriage. I really want to fall in love again. I don’t believe in marriage just for its sake. If a younger guy comes up to me, I don’t mind dating the person. I don’t mind marrying somebody who I am older than. I have spoken to a couple of people and they don’t see anything wrong with it. If the person has a mature mind and is committed, then it is not a big deal"
The mother of one also spoke about the kind of woman she is in a relationship "I am not that kind of person. I am the most submissive wife. I am ‘mumu’ for love. You can ask my ex, he can tell you. There was never a day I didn’t ask him what I should cook even though I was the breadwinner. I would always ask him what he wanted. And whatever he said, if we didn’t have it, I would jump on an okada  and enter the market to go and buy the stuff. I am a hopeless lover"
Other celebrities who have been known to be in relationships with younger men include Toyin Lawani and also Dare Art Alade's wife.

0 comments:

Post a Comment