Wednesday, October 29, 2014

KaySwitch Slams Linda Ikeji Over Alleged Baby Mama Drama

Kayswitch's baby mama

D'banj's younger brother KaySwitch is in the public eye as a result of the alleged drama that occured yesterday October 29, 2014.
According to LIB, the artiste's baby mamaMeena Subramani  allegedly went to the house Kayswitch was said to be staying at, demanding to see the father of her child but was however denied access to the house by the security guards.
According to YNaija who had an exclusive phone interview with the 'For Example' singer made an attempt to clear the air and also taking a hit at blogger Linda Ikeji.
Meena Subramani, Kayswitch baby mama  Kayswitch and daughter                             
"All is well between me and Meena.  First of all, that is not my house…two, I really don’t know what Meena went looking for but she wasn’t looking for me. I still posted of photo of them – Meena and my baby – on my Instagram page a few days back, they mean the world to me, all is well between us, i guess Linda is just looking traffic. How would you say she went looking for me when we LIVE TOGETHER…it’s funny how the media loves to paint we celebrities in a negative way, it appears you have missed my name and that is why you decided to hit me with this RUMOUR…”
Kayswitch indirectly referred to gossip blogger Linda Ikeji, who was recently involved in a plagiarism suit with Google a liar for cooking up a horrific story concerning his 'world'.
The main controversy now is, first of all, the house the Liberian model Meena was spotted at was indeed the former residence ofD'banj and although Kayswitch claims Meena and his 8 month baby are his world, claiming he put up an instagram photo of them 'a few days back', it is not entirely true.
Yes, he did post a photo of his baby mama on his instagram page, but it was  on October 5, 2014 (24 days ago) .Three weeks ago is NOT 'few days back', a lot could have happened in 3 weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment