Saturday, October 25, 2014

Banky W Says He Met Niyola In A Bathroom

 
'Jaiye Ori Mi' singer Banky W shockingly reveals that he met Niyola, first lady of Empire Mates Entertainment  in the bathroom of an events center.
Both Banky W and Niyola are signed onto EME record label and Niyola is currently nominated for Channel O Awards. To support his fellow crew member Banky W took to his Instagram page to tell his fans how he met 'Toh bad' singer Niyola.
"I was walking to the bathroom of an event center 1 day, and a voice from the female bathroom stopped me dead in my tracks. It was the most beautiful female voice I'd heard in person. I waited outside until the girl came out, and I introduced myself to Niyola. We became friends, and over the years I always felt like she would be an a amazing artist if she just had a different musical environment around her. A diff support system to help her be better. And now that she's with EME, that's slowly but surely coming true. Youtube & see for yourself that "Toh Bad" was THE best r&b video of the past year... pls help me help her win this"
Niyola, real name Eniola Akinbo is also being nominated for Headies awards. AFRIMA awards, Ben TV awards and also Tush awards this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment