Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Chidinma: Why I Won't Marry Someone In Music Biz

Chidinma Ekile aka Miss Kedike

Chidinma Ekile , petite Nigerian artist is popular for her great music and her girl next door features that has given her the eye candy status in the music industry.
Various artistes male artistes have openly declared their love for the  cute 'Oh Baby'singer and in an interview with The Nation on November 15, 2014 she opened up about her dating life and reaction to being loved by so many guys.
How do you cope with the attention you get from your male admirers?
I think I’ve been able to manage it well because I just make sure that the person and I are on the same page. There’s usually an understanding and a boundary, so no one will feel bad or have a feeling of entitlement. We all understand that it doesn’t pass this level. They’re all my friends and that’s good enough.
Chidinma Ekile, celebrity wife material?
When Miss Kedike was asked if she would consider marrying someone in the entertainment industry, this is what she had to say.
"No, I don’t think so. Personally, I wouldn’t want to, except God has another plan for me. Some people might disagree with me on this one, but I just feel that after the madness in the industry, I just want to go back home to sanity. You’ll just want to go back to being cool and having your peace, rather than going back to someone who’s also in that same madness.
I was talking to someone and the person said: “Chidinma, I don’t agree with you because I think the person will understand you and understand that this is what you do.” But I still don’t think I want to do that. "
The artiste cleared the air about dating VJ Adams, saying he was just a good friend of her. She also described her ideal man to be just someone who understands her, someone with a very high level of understanding, intelligence and tolerance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment