Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Dancehall Queen Cynthia Morgan denies using Whitenicious



 Cynthia Morgan

Dencia, a Cameroonian singer is a controversial celebrity due to the fact that she launched a skin products called Whitenicious; which is really a bleaching cream.
Nigerian dancehall singer, the sexy Cynthia Morgan in an interview with Daily Independent on November 26, 2014 denied knowing about Dencia's Whitenicious product.
During the interview, the Lead me on singer admitted to knowing about the product but vehemently denied using it on her skin. When asked if she was a fan of Whitenicious she responded saying :
"No. It is a product everybody is talking about. There are different types of Whitenicious and I don’t know which you are referring to"
Let's just go out on a limb here and say that from her response Whitenicious is the new politically correct name for bleaching cream.
"I have been seeing the product and people have been talking about it, but I am not a fan of it. People grow and I am sure if you checkout your pictures of five years ago you wouldn’t be the same complexion. I was a huge tom boy when I was growing up and I didn’t have time to take care of myself, but when I grew up to a certain stage I knew I had to start taking care of myself. I don’t use any product called Whitenicious, I use Vaseline. If you see my baby pictures you would realise I was never dark in complexion." Cynthia said.
The artiste weho recently dropped new track popori also during the course of the interview denied any form of romantic affiliation with Jude Okoye whose record label she is signed on to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment