Sunday, November 9, 2014

Dr SID: We Aren’t Missing D’banj, Singer Reveals

Mavin Crew In All White For Uyo Stadium Launch

Despite the breakup of the Mo’hits crew and the separation of D’banj and Don Jazzy, both parties have gone on to do very well.
This was recently pointed out by Mavin Records member, Dr. Sid who told The Sun in Lagos last week that the crew is not missing D’banj.
He said:
 “We are not missing Dbanj, no, not at all. He is doing so well and he has gone on to drop a couple of hits and the same goes for Mavin; we have dominated the last two years of Nigerian music no doubt so we are also doing so well.”
Dr. Sid, whose real name is Sidney Esiri, also spoke on the death of his father, Nollywood veteran, Justus Esiri.
“I still miss him and I am very proud of him; he touched so many lives through his works. Where ever I go his name opens doors for me. I thank God I was blessed with such a great man for a dad,” he said.
Don Jazzy and D’banj are however expected to collaborate on the latter’s tenth anniversary album which is expected to drop soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment